If you are involved in amateur radio activity and succeeded to receive telemetry from Titech Cute-1.7+APD II, we would really appreciate if you fill in the following items and let us know about what you received.
E-mail : cute1.7_receive [at] lss.mes.titech.ac.jp
We will send you this verification card if you inform us of your reception.
1. Name :
2. E-mail address :
3. Call sign (If you have one) :
4. Date of reception :
5. Time you received <From> <To> <UTC +/- hour> (Tokyo, Japan = +9, London = 0, New York = -5.....)
6. Place of reception(Longitude/Latitude) :
7. Country you are in :
8. Radio type of data you received : CW(Morse code) / FM(Ax.25) / FM(SRLL)
9. Received data *If you have FM packet binary data, please send us the data as attached file.